Transferring and Positioning
Special Diet & Meal Preparation
Incontinence Care and Bathing
Homecare & Home Help Services
Comfort Keepers aim is to enable people stay happy at home. We focus on ensuring quality of homecare to our clients by placing their needs at the forefront of what we do.
We provide respite care for family members caring for a loved one – Short term or long term ongoing care
Assistance with personal care and general assistance Companionship and intellectual activities to stimulate the mind.
Comfort Keepers aim is to enable people stay happy at home. We focus on ensuring quality of care to our clients by placing their needs at the forefront of what we do.
Since 2005 Comfort Keepers Home Care has been enabling people to live at home independently. Our home help services enable our clients, be they older or disabled, to stay in the comfort of their own home by supporting the highest quality of life that is achievable. We care for our clients as though caring for a member of our own family.
We aim to provide the highest standards of care for our clients. We are the only national homecare provider to have been awarded the Q Mark, ISO9001, and Healthmark accreditations for the quality of our care and the systems we use to support its delivery. In addition we have also been awarded the Q Mark Home Care Provider of the Year. Our superior quality of home and elderly care has been recognised independently and Comfort Keepers are a preferred provider of homecare packages to the HSE. Comfort Keepers is the only homecare provider to be externally certified and audited by so many independent external bodies, giving you confidence that you will receive the highest standard of care.
Our professional carers are kind, compassionate people that are employed directly by Comfort Keepers following a rigorous interview process. All our carers are insured, monitored and Garda vetted. We provide ongoing support during their training and in their day to day roles. You also have peace of mind knowing that we have a dedicated management team that come from a nursing or social care background to ensure superior care is provided to your loved one.
- Established in 2005 with 17 offices nationwide
- We are a Preferred HSE Homecare Services Provider.
- Comfort Keepers was the first Home Care provider to be awarded the Q Mark for excellence in its business processes and systems.
- We have also achieved ISO 9001 certification and the Healthmark
- Customer service is key to Comfort Keepers .We are delighted to see that, based on a recent survey, 97% of our clients would and have recommended Comfort Keepers to others, 98% of our clients trust us to provide safe and effective care.
- Comfort Keepers is a member of the HCCI (Home and Community Care Ireland)