This weekend heralds the 1st March, we’re into our third month of the year. If you have set goals for your year, particularly if you wish to achieve particularly goals by the end of the first quarter, there’s only one month to go before your time is up!
Lots of people decide to lose weight in the new year, others decide to get fit, some opt for eating more healthily, taking up a new hobby, reading more books, joining a club, meeting more people …………
A common new year goal can often to to start a new career, return to work from time out of employment looking after children, or start a new job. The good news is if you had a goal to start a new career in 2015, you could be well on your way by applying for a job as a professional home carer at Comfort Keepers. Even better news is that we do have many many vacancies across our seventeen offices – sometimes one office will have three vacancies, another office might have one, another one might have as many as five or six. You can search for your location on our Vacancies page and see if there are vacancies in the office nearest to you.
Why Work As A Comfort Keepers Home Carer?
- Work with really supportive teams
- Our HR team were shortlisted in numerous awards recently – you’ll be in regular contact with really professional and caring team members
- If you like caring for people
- If you like spending time with older people on a regular basis
- If you would like a job that offers some flexibility
- If you would like to feel rewarded and appreciated on a daily basis
- You can complete your FETAC qualitification with Comfort Keepers (the cost is subsidised)
- You can start off working part-time and increase to full-time if you wish
- You might decide to progress from being a Home Carer to training as a nurse or an occupational therapist
- 20 days paid holidays
- Bereavement support
- Participate in Carer Events and coffee mornings
Home Care Vacancies
If you would like to partake in a fulfilling career in Home Care, do check out our careers page and get in touch. We have many vacancies in our seventeen offices around the country. Make a move towards fulfilling your career goals this quarter and apply for a job in March.