Are you considering a career in home care? Home care is an extremely rewarding profession, caring for those wishing to maintain their independent living and making them happy in their own home.
6 Reasons To Work As A Comfort Keepers Home Carer
- With offices all over the country, we have been leading the way in Ireland for quality home care service provision since our foundation in 2005.
- Customer service and diligent care is key to all that we do in Comfort Keepers . We are delighted to see that, based on a recent survey, 96% of our clients would and have recommended Comfort Keepers to others. In addition 98% of our clients trust us to provide safe effective care.
- We offer working hours to suit you. If you have children in school and you’d like to be at home when they return from school, you could work 9:30-2:30. If you are a student, you can work evenings and weekends. If you would like to work full-time, you can work 9-5 and if you’d like to earn extra money, you can opt to be on-call for one weekend a month.
- As we have seventeen offices, if you wish to move house to a different county in Ireland, it is likely that the other Comfort Keepers office would have work for you within weeks if not days.
- You’ll get to know the office staff and other carers in your vicinity very well. Each office organises coffee mornings, walks, family barbecues and other events.
- We provide you with support (which includes bereavement support and counselling), training and other benefits such as a staff affinity scheme which gives you discounts with various providers.
We pride ourselves on the level of care we provide and that is down to the quality of our carers, our managers and our trainers.
If you apply to work as a carer for Comfort Keepers, you can complete your Fetac / QQ1 accredited training either with our training department for a subsidised rate (up to 80%) or with an external provider.
When you start working with Comfort Keepers Home Care, you will take a two day induction course which includes manual handling training. It also gives you an opportunity to get to know other Comfort Keepers staff and other carers.
Comfort Keepers is the first Home Care provider to be awarded the Q Mark for excellence in its business processes and systems. We have consistently improved our audit results each year and are now in receipt of a level 3 award which is the highest ranking available. In 2013 we were also awarded the Q Mark Home Care Provider of the Year Award. We were proud to have been shortlisted in the Home Care Provider of the Year category at the 2014 Healthcare Centre Awards.
At Comfort Keepers, we look after our carers so you can provide our clients with the best possible care. If you would like to make a difference to someone’s life and help them to stay happy and independent in their own home, do apply to be a Comfort Keepers Home Carer, you will see our current vacancies here and can apply today.