Transferring and Positioning
Special Diet & Meal Preparation
Incontinence Care and Bathing
Homecare & Home Help Services
Comfort Keepers aim is to enable people stay happy at home. We focus on ensuring quality of homecare to our clients by placing their needs at the forefront of what we do.
We provide respite care for family members caring for a loved one – Short term or long term ongoing care
Assistance with personal care and general assistance Companionship and intellectual activities to stimulate the mind.
Comfort Keepers aim is to enable people stay happy at home. We focus on ensuring quality of care to our clients by placing their needs at the forefront of what we do.
Care is provided whenever you need it. Our carers provide half hourly, hourly, daily and overnight care depending on the client’s needs, which are set out in an individualised care plan. The homecare plan is arranged in consultation with one of our client care managers all of whom are from a nursing or social care background. We operate care and support over 24 hours a day and always have somebody on call to deal with emergencies.
Our carers are employed following a rigorous selection process. Comfort Keepers support them through their training ensuring we provide you with the highest quality of care.
Since 2005 Comfort Keepers Home Care has been enabling people to live at home independently. Our home help services enable our clients, be they older or disabled, to stay in the comfort of their own home by supporting the highest quality of life that is achievable. We care for our clients as though caring for a member of our own family.
We aim to provide the highest standards of care for our clients. We proudly and successfully have achieved accreditations in:
- Q Mark
- HSE Provider of Choice
For the quality of our care and the systems we use to support its delivery. In addition we have also been awarded the Q Mark Home Care Provider of the Year and winner the the Healthcare Awards.
Comfort Keepers was the first homecare provider to be externally certified and audited by so many independent external bodies, giving you confidence that you will receive the highest standard of care. Comfort Keepers continue to strive for quality standards and regulation in the homecare industry.
Our professional carers are kind, compassionate people that are employed directly by Comfort Keepers following a rigorous interview process. All our carers are insured, monitored and Garda vetted. We provide ongoing support during their training and in their day to day roles. You also have peace of mind knowing that we have a dedicated management team that come from a nursing or social care background to ensure superior care is provided to your loved one.
- Established in 2005 and currently has 15 offices nationwide.
- HSE Provider of Choice
- Comfort Keepers was the first Home Care provider to be awarded the Q Mark for excellence in its business processes and systems.
- We have also achieved ISO 9001 certification and the Healthmark
- Customer service is key to Comfort Keepers .We are delighted to see that, based on a recent survey, 97% of our clients would and have recommended Comfort Keepers to others, 98% of our clients trust us to provide safe and effective care.
- Comfort Keepers is a member of the HCCI who represent homecare providers in Ireland. Members represented by the HCCI provide services in the home that are wholly and exclusively in furtherance of the clients they serve.