Comfort Keepers currently has a number of vacancies for Home Carers all over the country. Read on to see if a career in homecare is right for you.
Are you caring?
Are you reliable, punctual and empathetic?
Have you cared for children or older people in the past?
Are you looking for a new career?
Are you looking for a career that might lead onto something else in healthcare?
Do you want to work in a supportive environment?
Do you enjoy spending time with older people?
Are you thinking of going back to work now the children are in school?
Are you considering training for a nurse or occupational therapy in the future?
Would you like to make a difference to the lives of other people?
Do you want to develop a rewarding career?
If your answer is yes to some of the questions above, it sounds like working in Home Care could be the perfect new career for you.
The good news is that Comfort Keepers:
- Has vacancies for Home Carers all over the country
- Offers full time and part time Homecare positions
- Subsidises the cost of training
- Offers support as and when you need it
- Offers flexibility – you can even register with an office elsewhere in the country if you are moving house to another county
- Provides outings and coffee mornings so that you can get to know the other carers and office staff better
- Encourages career progression
- Provides induction training
Here’s some quotes from three of our carers:
“I really appreciate the training and support that Comfort Keepers provide”.
“I love working for Comfort Keepers and I am learning more and more each day”.
“I have really enjoyed working for Comfort Keepers, and look forward to continuing working with them. I have found the office staff lovely and really nice to deal with and I am really enjoying the job, much more than I thought I would! Thanks!”.
Home Care Vacancies
The number of home care vacancies changes on a week by week basis so if there isn’t a vacancy in your local office today, do keep checking back